Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gretchen's 1st Christmas

I completely forgot to post about Gretchen's first Christmas, so here is a brief overview of her first Christmas in photographs.


The first portion are from Christmas morning at our home: 


Gretchen and her daddy on Christmas morning!

Gretchen and I on Christmas morning. 

Gretchen nibbling on her new Scentsy buddy, Penny the Pig!

Gretchen exploring her new laptop. Look at all of the wrapping paper in the background! The floor was covered in it and Gretchen had a blast.

Of course, Gretchen loved the bows on the gifts the most. 

Here's Gretchen and her dad looking at her new toy, My Pal Violet! 


The following pictures are from Christmas at Grammy and Grampa Sawyer's house: 


Gretchen (7 months) and her cousin, Marissa (2).



Gretchen and Marissa playing with their new gifts from Uncle Mike (on the right) while Grampa Sawyer (in the back) and I watch.

Gretchen, Marissa and Grampa Jack!

Gretchen and her daddy playing.

Uncle Jason, Marissa (Jason's daughter) and Gretchen playing with their new toys.

Grammy Sawyer and Gretchen snuggling on Christmas day.

Gretchen munching on some of the gift wrap.

Gretchen and Marissa playing with the new toy farm Marissa received for Christmas!

Gretchen thought Marissa's new toy farm was a great toy to hold onto while she stood herself up!


When we got back home, I had to find a new home for all of Gretchen's toys (this was pre-playroom), so they remained on the couch until the playroom was built. Check out EVERYTHING she received from Santa, Nate and I, her uncles and grandparents. Someone in this family is VERY spoiled!



No comments:

Post a Comment