I try to take at least one small video clip a week (maybe a minute or so in length), and it doesn't have to be of anything special, but just capturing her and her growth throughout her lifetime. We have a nice video camera that my parents purchased for our wedding and I need to take it out and start using it, because there are a lot of exciting milestones to come: rolling over, sitting up (supported and unsupported), crawling, talking, first steps, and so much more. With technology as convenient as it is these days, I feel like it's important for all of us to have these video clips as keepsakes that we can hold near and dear.
Here are a few video clips that I've taken throughout her life, and occasionally I'll post more. I figured it would be nice for those of you that aren't able to see her as frequently as they'd like. You can also notice the tremendous growth she's had throughout the past three months. We love our sweet fast-growing girl.
Here is a video clip of Gretchen on July 1st, 2011 trying to "crawl":
Here is Gretchen and her loving Daddy on July 9th, 2011:
Gretchen and Mum babbling away on August 9th, 2011:
Gretchen's new shrieking voice (ear piercing if you hear it all the time) on August 15th, 2011:
We hope you enjoy watching Gretchen grow as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment