Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photo Shoot - 10 Weeks, 2 Days

At 10 weeks, 2 days old, Gretchen had her second professional photo shoot done by local Maine photographer, Darling Photography. A childhood friend, Jennifer Storer, is the owner and photographer that runs this business. She does amazing work and Nate and I have always been happy with her work (we've had three shoots, total -- 2 for Gretchen and 1 for us, as a couple). Here are the photographs Jenn took of Gretchen:






Gretchen was very easy to work with. She was happy from the start, even though it was nearly 100 degrees that day. She was smiling on her own and looking at the camera without needing any cues. It was a really enjoyable time and I was lucky enough to play with Jenn's five month old son, Grayson, while she took Gretchen's photographs. I hope you enjoy these photographs as much as we did. They are so special to us and I will forever hold them near and dear to my heart. I just love this little girl so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment